Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Second opinion] My US visa was canceled without prejudice

Customer Question

Second opinion] My US visa was canceled without prejudice after my birth, I would like to know if I can have it again? How can you help me?JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: I had a tourist visaJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: The consul told me to pay the total cost of delivery. After the payment I turned the visa has always been refusedJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: yes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I am confused about how you had a visa before you were born? Or areyou saying you had your visa revoked after giving birth in the US and using government funds?

Have you repaid those funds?

Judith