How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3911
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a company which can help me to emigrate to

Customer Question

Good afternoon
I am looking for a company which can help me to emigrate to the Philippines.
They must guide me through the process and paperwork.
I am currently a citizen of South Africa.
Do you perhaps know who can assist me?
Kind regards
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No phone call for now please
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 days ago.

Sorry about that. That is an automated message. And sorry about the delay. Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. We do not have a forum for laws of the Philippines. I can put in for a full refund for you if you like. Sorry about that. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you
Yes, will you please arrange for a refund to my credit card
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 days ago.

Yes, will do. No need to reply here as it could delay the refund. Thank you.

Related Immigration Law Questions