Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My saga continues. has not moved back home and we are

Customer Question

my saga continues. Patrick has not moved back home and we are working together again in our business. He still wants to file a self petition even though we are supposedly working on our relationship/marriage. I was acquitted of the domestic violence charges and I used spousal immunity to have the charges against him dropped. What is the likliehood of him being able to self petition with no police reports, No hospital visits and me being acquitted of the domestic violence charges.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

Not very likely. Lots of fraud is committed in those types of cases, so they will want to see evidence that abuse existed. So if there is no police report and no medical evidence, I don't believe he will be successful. He should probably fix things with you and you file together.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello James. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!