Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My husband had an immigrant interview in abu dahbi more than

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My husband had an immigrant interview in abu dahbi more than 6 months ago and when I check his case number ***** ***** on administrative process i want to know may is there any problem and how long will it take?
JA: I'm trying to find the right Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Thanks
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I live in California but he lives in iran
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 14 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. What is the type of visa that he is applying for? A K-3 or a CR-1 or IR-1? Does he have anything out of the ordinary in his background?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 13 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If you are a U.S. Citizen and are petitioning for him (I cannot be sure because you refuse to answer me), those processes can take around 9 months or so. If he already did his interview and it has been 6 months or more, there might be some security concern. Because the case is very delayed, you may contact your U.S. Congressmen to get them involved and have their staff push the case along. Here is a helpful link to help you with this: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml. Remember, you have three of them, two U.S. Senators and one U.S. Representative. If one is not helpful, try one of the others. They have staff dedicated to helping.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 days ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.