Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a tourist visa type B2, I was persecuted in my

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a tourist visa type B2, I was persecuted in my country. Because I was a leader of a group of medical students. I am obliged to return the united states so as not to be killed. I have applied for asylum recently but have not yet received any notification from USCIS .. Now my family in my country is calling me to inform me that those people who were after me are apprehended by the police . Can I go back to my country? I am barely 2 months in the USA and I am still legal. What can I do in this case? I would like to go back there to continue my studies.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Asylum application....
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I would like to know what to do in my case
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Non Before entering the information I would like to know how much I will pay in total to connect with lawyer ..?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare a response.

Unfortunately, as a user of this site like you, I do not know what you've paid already. The only way to know for sure is to contact customer support at www.justanswer.com/help.

Most likely, you've paid only $36 up to this point. If you want a phone call, then you will pay an additional $59. But a phone call is not required if you do not want one.

PLeae let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, where is my answer....? I can not pay $59 for calling because I don't have money on my account. So I pay $36 to have an answer to my case.

You have not been given an answer yet because you asked how much it was to connect. Do you want to continue here? Again, it's $36. You can ignore any requests for phone calls.