Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I had some questions and needed some clarification on form

Customer Question

I had some questions and needed some clarification on form I130.
Please see attached pages from form I 130 and thevquestions I have not d on it
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare a response.

I'm confused about why you are filing this if they already have green cards?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is for my kids and my spouse. Had surrendered thier green cards a few years ago

OK, thank you for the clarification. And thank you for your patience.

Once you get your answers, please give me a positive rating of 4 or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, which I am certain you would want as well. So your rating is very important for my success. Thank you.

As to the first image, Question 1, just write your sons names and their relationship on the single line. If there is not enough room, then add a separate page.

As to the first image, Question 2, the answer is NO. You did not file an I-130 petition for them.

As to the second image, that is for your wife's employment (and each son's on his separate petition).

As to the third image, neither you nor your wife. The I-130 petition is yours. Your "relative" is your wife (and son's, on their own petitions). So when they ask for the "spouse" of your relative, it would not be your wife because she is the relative. And it would not be you because you are the petitioner and that is implied by the filing of the form. Writing the spouse in that space would be relevant in cases where, for example, you were filing for a sibling who was married. Then you would write in your sibling's spouse' s name. You do need to keep the children, however, as they are children of your relative.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you want to talk on the phone for a fee, let me know and I will send you an offer.

My goal is always to provide you with an excellent customer service experience. And the only way I get credit for doing my job is with a positive rating. So please do that now by giving me 4 or 5 stars.

And if you have any additional questions, you can still ask them even after you've given a positive rating.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal immigration Expert.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but the question is still active. Do you have any additional questions? If not, please don't forget to give me credit for doing my job. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you advise on this please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Attached

Sir/Madam,

I gave you my answer on January 7, 2017. Did you see that?

Expert:  Expert James replied 26 days ago.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but the question is still open. Do you require additional assistance? Please let me know. Thank you!