Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My wife is in the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma I am

Customer Question

my wife is in the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma Washington I am here from Sacramento California and Tacoma trying to see if it's possible for her to get out on bail or if somebody can help me to go down to the Detention Center and see what charges are against her so at least I know where she's at I don't want to go in there and talk to them without an attorney because I don't want to answer the wrong questions please let me know if you can help
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: So how do I do this
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes we have an attorney that has been helping us I've been married to my wife for 14 years he told me that he has sent a some kind of algae form and he is waiting to see if you can get an appointment to see to talk to them I just want to make sure that this is the procedure he also said if I wanted to I could seek an attorney up here and see what they could do so that is what I'm trying to do now before I have to go back to Sacramento I was hoping that somebody could give me a little bit more information on how the procedure is and if it's possible for someone to go now and find out what are the charges and what's going to happen I am willing to pay for that service now if someone can go up there and find out the information I need please let me know
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I don't understand do I wait on this website to get the proper web page and is it going to be somebody that's here local in Tacoma Washington I need to act on this now while I am here because I am from Sacramento which is very far
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I can be contacted at(###) ###-####or Gmail David. D Construction
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would prefer for someone to call me now if possible my number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping. Please allow me some time to review. Please do not write asking me to respond, as it will only delay my response further.

I cannot call you unless you agree to accept and pay for additional services. Would you like me to send you the offer?

Unfortunately, I can't go to Tacoma to help. I am just here to answer general questions about the situation. Also, as it is Saturday, it might be difficult to reach an attorney in a timely manner. Do you need contact information for an attorney in Tacoma?