Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Completing the I9. Person has supplied me with Employ Auth

Customer Question

Completing the I9. Person has supplied me with Employ Auth Card category C03B, SS card "Valid for work only with DHS auth" and California Drivers license. Does this clear him through the I9 process?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

That category means they are on Post Completion OPT student visa and may work in their field. Should be cleared through I9 process because he has an employment authorization card already.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.