How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jennifer Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3608
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jennifer Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to serve God. I am a missionary and I am an american

Customer Question

I want to serve God. I am a missionary and I am an american citizen. But my friends are all philipino from cagayan de oro philippines how do we go witnessing down there in Paris France?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet. I think I should get a tourist Visa according to a person who worked at airport but she also said I should ask a lawer but wanted the cheastest way to know.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No none.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just came back frm philippins A-OK
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

You would like information on how to visit Paris, France? Is that correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
for myself I have only a Passport and I'm an American citizen.
But for the others all people are Philippines citizens.
I want to serve God and witness around the world with them we cant just fly to Paris France can we?
What do we all need a tour visa??
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

You do not need a visa to visit France because you are an American citizen. However, Filipino citizens do need a visa to visit France. They should visit the nearest French embassy or consulate to apply for the visa.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line

Related Immigration Law Questions