Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I request visitor visa extension but not receive any answer,

Customer Question

Hello - I request visitor visa extension but not receive any answer, what do I do?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

You can follow up with USCIS (immigration) to see if they have any updated information by calling 1-800(###) ###-#### You can also check the status using the receipt number and going to uscis.gov

But do not worry, as long as USCIS received your application BEFORE your current visitor visa I-94 expired, then you are in a "temporary legal status" in the US while your extension is processing. That means you are fine for now. You do not have to do anything but wait. Once there is a decision, they will send it to you. If it is a denial, then you must depart right away.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

---------

Please remember that I do not receive a salary from this website. I only receive credit when you leave me a positive rating. You will not be charged again for rating me and the question stays open for follow ups. Thank you for your consideration.

Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 10 days ago.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer 2 days ago, but you did not leave a feedback for me or ask questions.

I hope that I have earned your positive rating. Thank you for your consideration.