Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Thank you. Yes you can, Not yet...but this is concerns both

Customer Question

Thank you. Yes you can
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Not yet...but this is concerns both US and Canadain law *Canadian I am married to a US citizen. I am a Canadian citizen. My children are US citizens. My husband and I have been separated for 3 years. I am currently in Canada with the children, pursuing their Canadain citizenship.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: My question is: Can I pursue a Parental order if my children are not yet Canadian citizens? No i haven't yet spoken to a lawyer, but was on your site looking for ne when you texted me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No,
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

The children are currently residing with you in Canada? For how long?