Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have legal resident card this card is the one without

Customer Question

hi I have legal resident card this card is the one without expiration on it I have not renewed it to a current one with expiration my question is I had a business between my wife and I after 28 years of this my daughter we asked her to step in and help with the books at this time emails were just getting around so our statements were delivered were we lived no home delivery was done had to go to post office and get it our daughter had drug issues that we were not aware of she started to xorx bank statements and give us the altered ones which showed a higher balance we saw deposits being made as downpayments for work we were busy and we depended on her help we saw our balance and we called to vierify the customers down the line they were but they were the ones we had waiting for us and the false one were at the bottom so we started to get more people and equipment we started to write checks we got notices but we did not see them til we got arrested and charge I got a class b misdimor and my wife has not gone to court on the second one on the first was a differed
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help if I can. Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct any necessary research, and type a response. Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Hi again.

If I understand you correctly, you were arrested for writing bad checks. Is that correct?

How can I help you? What is your legal question for me?

Thank you.