Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am here in USA from 10 years We have a baby born us

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I am here in USA from 10 years We have a baby born us citizzen
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: We are came on visa. And now out of status It's easy to get diportation. No crime
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Sno No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No is there any chance to get gc or work permit
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. You and your spouse entered the U.S. on a B-2 tourist visa? What country are you from?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

To avoid deportation, I need to know what country you are from and what visa you used to enter the U.S. I will not ask you for any private information.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 days ago.

I have bad news and good news. Unfortunately, just having a child in the U.S. will not prevent a deportation. But the good news is that you are not currently a priority for deportation. Why? Because the government is short on money at the moment and they just don’t have the money to deport everyone that is deportable from the U.S. Because of that, they are focused on deporting persons that have serious crimes. So as long as you have no crimes in your background, your risk is very low. Here is a link and the most updated one:

http://www.ice.gov/doclib/news/releases/2010/civil-enforcement-priorities.pdf

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/14_1120_memo_prosecutorial_discretion.pdf

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 days ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!