Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Judith I think we have a problem rigth? Judith, she had to

Customer Question

Judith I think we have a problem rigth ?
Judith, she had to answer and sign a questionary at the airport. How can I send you ?
How much it would cost to the process of me geting maried with her in Brasil and coming here ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Yes, she definitely has a problem.

You would have to pay for a premium service for me to review the document she signed at the airport. When you pay for the premium service I give you my personal email address and that way you do not publish the document to the world on the www.

Let me know if you want me to offer you that service.

Getting married in Brazil and filing the petition for her is something you could do yourself. That would involve a filing fee of approx $500. A fee increase will take effect in December and I don't remember the exact filing fee.

You would want to retain an attorney in FL to do your I-212 waiver. I can refer you to a lawyer in FL.

You are probably talking about $750-$1000 for them to do the waiver for you.

Let me know if you want me to review the form she signed.

Judith

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Judith if we get married in Brasil she came in before those 2 years ? With a special visa ?

No she will not get a waiver because she is an intending immigrant.

In my previous answer to you I covered that the consul would not give her a 212d3 waiver for her 5 year inadmissibility.

You could go there and live if you got a re-entry permit. That allows you to be outside the US for up to 2 years and not loose your green card.

Judith

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Judith how much is the premiun service ? I think you should see the doc.

I have provided you an offer. If accepted we will have a private information box for me to provide you my private email address.

Judith

You didn't rate this answer and I did not get compensated for the information I gave you.

Judith