Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If I bought a female here on a fiancee visa and she claimed

Customer Question

If I bought a female here on a fiancee visa and she claimed domestic violence moved into a shelter then got housing but never filed papers with the police or hospital then the welfare came after me and now I owe #17,000. and can't drive my car.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Well once I put in the paperwork to see the children the judge told me I have to find her and I went to the h.i.v. clinic where I found her and some police servered her with the papers to show up in court it was then that the police came and aske about d.v. but she was already in the shelter system. Now the lawyer for the Harlem United is from her country Ethiopia so she has been guided very well while I was just informed by a judge to check out welfare fraud so here I am.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 16 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I just wrote it
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 16 days ago.

You wrote about your situation. Please tell me what you wish to know about all of this.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

I'm done, just refund! Not satisfied.

**** ****

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 16 days ago.

I'm sorry but without a specific question about everything you've told me, I don't know where to begin to assist you.

If you're no longer interested in proceeding, please contact customer service for a refund of your deposit. They are at***@******.***

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

No need for contact tell them that. .

****** *******