Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My question is can I take sitizen in 4yares if I not lave

Customer Question

Hi my question is can I take sitizen in 4yares if I not lave the country
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Are you married to a U.S. Citizen? What is your current status?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi no I come her like rifoge

Ok. And do you have U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency status? For how long?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Please click on this link and read the article:

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/when-asylee-refugee-can-apply-us-citizenship.html

If you have more than one year in the U.S. as a Refugee and you have more than 4 years as a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, then you should be ok to file for U.S. Citizenship. Here is a link:

https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 days ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!