Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Is this website just for a one time ask a question or can I

Customer Question

Hi is this website just for a one time ask a question or can I physically meet with a layer for the online price to review my documents?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: No I have not. However I have attempted to fill out the forms myself on behalf of my husband. I'm a USA citizens married to an immigrant.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No ma'am I just would like to have one to review what I have filled out so far to assure that I have not made any crucial errors. I did it this way to try and save money. My husband is unemployed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. Will we be able to meet for the online price?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 14 days ago.

Good evening, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

Unfortunately no, we cannot meet in person. JustAnswer is an online service only.

Across this message board you can ask me any questions you might have, and if you'd like any specific documents reviewed, you can let customer support know, and for a small additional fee, I can review them here as well.

We may not be able to meet in person, but since you are trying to save money on the cost of hiring an attorney, it is a very affordable option for having your documents reviewed by an attorney expert.

Let me know, I'd be happy to help!