Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
93473422

Withdraw n 400

Customer Question

withdraw n 400
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have just withdrawn my n 400 ... on november 18th the immigration website said they are working on it. how soon can i expect a letter saying something? I withdrew on the basis that we did not have affadavits and enough evidence.
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Good evening, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. I've reviewed your question, please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Thanks for your patience!

You may not in fact receive notice that the request to withdraw the n400 was processed. Sometimes the n400 petition is just closed, and no further notice is sent out.

Your best option would be to continue to check back on your online account within the next few weeks, and if you still do not see it updated, you can give USCIS a call in about 3 to 4 weeks to make sure it was processed.

You can contact USCIS customer support at 1(###) ###-####

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more. It doesn't cost you anything to rate me, and we can continue our conversation for free after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!