Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

A message was sent to notify my wife visa was approved

Customer Question

A message was sent to notify my wife visa was approved November 9th and she will receive the package between 7 - 10 business days. The Embassy will be closed on the 24 and 25th of November because of Federal holiday will she be receiving the Visa package before those days?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I am her spouse (husband) Robert Terrell Queen Sr
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Just the message on the status posting, CEAC.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If the 2GO has received the package for delivery?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

She will very likely receive the package this week before the 24th. However, because of the holiday, it is possible that she may not receive it until Monday or Tuesday of next week. More than likely, she will get it this week though.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

---------

Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 14 days ago.

Hello again, I see that you were able to view my answer back on November 21st and you didn't reply or leave feedback. Is there anything else I can clarify for you to earn your positive rating?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.