Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

How much are the taxes to export one of personal gold today

Customer Question

how much are the taxes to export one kilo of personal gold today
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends on the situation. Please tell me a little more about what has happened? Who has contacted you? How do you have claim to the gold? Are they saying that you have inherited it, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.