Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am international student at fanshawe college and doing

Customer Question

hello sir
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: i am international student at fanshawe college and doing post graduation diploma in health system management can i move to Winnipeg for undergraduate course . my concern is will it affect in my pr if i do undergraduate course after post graduation.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no only pr and study related questions
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 24 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law category, but it seems this is a Canada law question, correct?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
it is for canada

Ok. I will opt our and request a transfer to the correct forum. No need to respond at this time or it could delay the transfer. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i want to know can i shift from post graduation diploma to undergraduate diploma and also can i
change my province