Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Need help filling out form n600 certificate of citizenship,

Customer Question

need help filling out form n600 certificate of citizenship
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: just in the process of gathering the proper docs for my deceased US military father
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I have not been able to locate one that deals with the n66 in particular
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am a Canadian citizen born to a US father
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 18 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. So what questions do you have about the N-600?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I need a lawyer to look over the document so there are no mistakes in filing and that I have all the proper supporting onfo I need

Do you have an option on your end in regards ***** ***** review? This is something new that we are implementing, so not sure if it is available on your end yet. Check and let me know, please. It may be a button or something that allows for phone call, document review, etc.