Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I KNOW AN EX FRIEND TESS HOLDEN OF KINGMAN AZ WHO HAS FAMILY

Customer Question

I KNOW AN EX FRIEND TESS HOLDEN OF KINGMAN AZ WHO HAS FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING IN VEGAS WITH OVERSTAYING VISA'S FROM THE PHILIPINES. WHAT SHALL I DO?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. What was the visa that they used to enter the U.S.?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I guess, her husband brought it up. Now I understand why she went to Vegas to protest against Trump. I have no problem with immigrants coming to this country but I am against any person who breaks our federal laws. I guess its one of the Visa's that you are allowed to live here and work. I am not sure.

Ok. But they have overstayed that visa? And what questions do you have for me?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

What do I do to report this?

Oh, I see. You want them to be deported for overstaying?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

YES!

Ok. In order to make that type of report, you would go to Immigration and Customs Enforcement or ICE. Here is the official link:

http://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form and file the report there.

You can also call the ICE hotline at 1-(866)(###) ###-####

And in order to perhaps block them from getting any local benefits, you can contact the local USCIS field office by going to http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Bridget. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!