Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My 6 mos old passport was destroyed with the new 3 year visa

Customer Question

My 6 mos old passport was destroyed with the new 3 year visa in it by rushmypassport agency or by an agent in the embassy. I sent my passport in for a name change and my new passport does not have the Visa in it.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 25 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

A passport from what country? And a visa from what country?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 24 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If your new passport does not have the old visa in it and no one returned the old passport to you, then unless you can get that old passport back to staple it to the new passport, you will have to apply for a new visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 22 days ago.

Hello Linda. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.