Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Thank you Guillermo and i will get back to you, however can

Customer Question

Thank you Guillermo and i will get back to you, however can my family stay here while i can go for visa stamping. They have a valid i94 till june 30th 2017, however they are the h4 visa dependent on me. Kindly suggest
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 19 days ago.

Hello again and thank you for requesting me by name. If you have to leave to get new visa stamping, they also have to leave to get new visa stamping to come back. If you fall out of status, so do they.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 17 days ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!