Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

FOR JUDITH Judith, do you have a minute? I just want to ask

Customer Question

FOR JUDITHHey Judith, do you have a minute? I just want to ask you if I have enough supporting documents before I send them out
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Expert:  Judith replied 18 days ago.

Kelsey

I am in the mist of a move. I will not be settled back north until over the weekend. I have very poor access to the internet and am not online on a regular basis until I have access to a better ISP.

You didn't give me any information on your supporting documents so I cannot give you an answer immediately. I will sign in occasionally over the next few days if you want me to answer anything specific for you.

Judith