Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

About inmigration

Customer Question

About inmigration
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 18 days ago.

Hello Luna my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you.

What is your specific quick question?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Tk I'm married for 3 years with American guy. I'M Permanent resident for 3 years,can I ask for my citizens card? What I need ,how long is there process?

If you have been a resident for at least 3 years and married to a US citizen then yes you qualify to apply. You also must have been present inside the US for at least half of the last 3 years and have no trips outside the US of more than 6 months.

All you have to do is fill out the N-400 form on https://www.uscis.gov/n-400 and send copies of your income taxes for the last 3 years, a copy of your green card, proof that you are with your husband still such as joint bank accounts, joint lease, joint bills, etc. Also the fee of $680 which will be going up in December. You should try to do it before then.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

---------

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How long could be the process and,can I include my daughter single 32 years old live in Colombia in the petition?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Do you suggest I go with lawyer

The process is taking about 4-5 months. You also have to remember there is a civics test that you have to study. No, you cannot include anyone in the petition. Once you are a citizen, you can petition for her.

A lawyer is not necessary unless you have any criminal record but it's up to you. Some people just feel better having the attorney to guide them.

I hope this has helped you and hope you can leave a positive rating.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Jennifer
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 16 days ago.

Hello, yes how can I help you. Please kindly note that you still have not issues feedback for my answer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Tk for answer ,I would to know if hire lawyer for what that help me?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also I want to know what mean revoked turist visa and how can be the visa back because they revoked tourist visa my relative trying visited me 2 days ago and inmigration airport let him put his print in the computer and show he received 3 check from his uncle and they say you work last time you need back your country tomorrow put in bars for night don't give food send to his country next day don't let him call family and he is 20 years old

That is a separate question. I am happy to answer it, but I just need to make sure you understand that this website works with ratings. That is the only way that we experts receive credit for our hard work. I can only continue if you are ok with doing that.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
You didnt answer to me if lawyer can go with me during interview

Yes, you can definitely hire an attorney. They can make sure that you qualify to apply and can help you gather and submit all the correct paperwork to make sure it's done as fast as possible. They can help prepare you for the questions during the interview. They can also go with you to the interview but they cannot answer questions for you or help you with the test.

I hope this helps you.

And I do hope that I have now earned a positive rating from you. Thank you in advance for your consideration of our time and assistance to you. Best of luck.