Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

What type of supplemental evidence is required for an

Customer Question

What type of supplemental evidence is required for an I-129F? I have submitted photos with dates, itineraries of travel, passport stamps and a few pages showing email/msging correspondance (62k messages in total). Also included letter explaining how we met. Do i need to submit more?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Not yet. The paperwork is schedule to go out tomorrow.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I figured the application is straight forward. Mistake?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Fiancee had B1 travel visa rejected back in June (he was scheduled to come out to meet my parents). WIll this be an issue?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 24 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Judith replied 24 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

You each have to include a statement of your intent to marry within 90 days of your fiance arriving in the US.

The denial of the B1/B2 visa will not have any effect on the fiance petition or visa stamping.

I usually have my clients write a short essay not only about how they met but how each feels about the other and how they have discussed over skype, etc each other's goals and aspirations for their future goals and how they are very compatible in what they are seeking in a partner for life.

That isn't necessary but it us usually very moving for an examiner to read these letters from the soul.

I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.
Judith