Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

IMMIGRATION. I am looking for someone to review my L1A visa

Customer Question

IMMIGRATION. I am looking for someone to review my L1A visa application and write the supporting application letter. I have prepared the papers, business plan and supporting evidence folders. Just need a final check.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 25 days ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare a response.

Hello again,

Thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately, I cannot write you a supporting letter. That is outside of the scope of this service. This service is here to answer specific questions (Just ANSWER). We can provide document review services, for additional fees, but that is only to take a look at what you already have to determine if it is sufficient. We cannot do the writing of a support letter for you. That is for your attorney, with whom you have engaged in a confidential attorney/client relationship, to do.

What are your specific questions and how would you like to proceed?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I have not engaged a lawyer to deal with the application. What fee would you charge to review the documents to determine if it is sufficient? Thank you.

I am not allowed to give you that here. I would have to send you an offer through the system. What would you require me to do, specifically?