Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have been in US last ten years and my application by

Customer Question

i have been in US last ten years and my application by marriage have been denied and two times appeal couldn't help. now i have only option to apply for asylum in US but the chance is low however i hear that i have better chance to get asylum in Canada my question is if I apply in US for asylum then i loose my chance tp apply in Canada ?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: my problem in US is because i divorce after one year and married again and immigration asking me to leave and apply again from my country
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: i had lower in US for my case but not Canadian attorney
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't have any criminal or bad history
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all. What country are you from? What would be the basis of your Asylum case in the U.S.?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

From personal experience, I have had clients in the past that have had weak Asylum cases and they lost in the U.S. and they went to Canada and they won in Canada. So yes, even if you lost Asylum in the U.S., you can still apply in Canada and you would probably have a better chance in Canada.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.