Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Just require a small clarification regarding filing of

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: Just require a small clarification regarding filing of green cards
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: My sibling is a us citizen and and has applied for a green card My employer is filing one too? What will the scenario be when a concurrent filing is done here?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think this info has everything
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 27 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. Are you in the U.S. at this time? What is your status? What country were you born in? What category is the employer filing in?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

You can have multiple petitions filed for you from different employers and family members and they don't really conflict.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.