Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Does The Republic of Moldova accept Felons deported from the

Customer Question

Does The Republic of Moldova accept Felons deported from the United States of America to your country? If the answer is "yes" is that also true for a felon charged with a drug crime such as DCS (delivery of a controlled substance)?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is this for a tourist visa, or, a visa to live in Moldova?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Your question reveals that you do not understand the question I sent. Deportation from the USA is permanent removal from the USA. I did not ask about VISAS because ICE handles that requirement. Please answer my question as stated.
Expert:  Ely replied 28 days ago.
My apologies. I misread your question, indeed. I thought you meant whether a US Citizen with a felony on their record can go to Moldavia. I partially read it this way because the question was in criminal law category, not immigration. Honest mistake.
I now understand that this is a case of removal as ordered by EOIR Court.
I am going to opt out and another expert can help you.