Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Married June 26, 2011, Married June 26, 2011, She received

Customer Question

Married June 26, 2011
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Married June 26, 2011, She received her Certificate of Naturalization dated May 15, 2013 Said she did not want to be married anymore Left the home
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet and she also went to court and filed for spousal support I am 65 fighting prostate cancer and alkaline phosphate disease she is 51and healthy
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is Guyanese and I am having trouble with the time line of her gaining her citizenship and the documents I was suppose to have signed
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Please explain to me your issue when you say you are having trouble with the documents I was suppose to have signed.

Are you saying your signature was forged?

Is she using the I=864 Affidavit of Support in your divorce proceedings to claim support?

Does she work?

Does she have any independent assets?

When did she file for divorce?

She has been a US citizen for 3.5 years?

Judith