Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

A friend of my got deported yesterday, He I was coming as a

Customer Question

A friend of my got deported yesterday
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: He I was coming as a tourist and was. It let into the country
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have not see the papers the cost on give him he is on his way way back to Moldova
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He was here Dorina mya to October traveling and left on October 23 and return to counting traveling around us but was not let in
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

I'm sorry to hear this. What is your specific question about the situation?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why a tourist would be deported if they come back with in a week or so
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not satisfied with your service

I am preparing your answer, please give me a few minutes as I am the only expert online right now. Sorry for the delay.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How long more?

The reason that he was not allowed into the US is because he came back too soon after being here before. This is a problem because a person coming on a tourist visa is not supposed to be spending so much time in the US. Immigration officers take this very seriously and monitor it to make sure that people are using this visa to live in the US illegally. Even if your friend is not living in the US, they may be suspicious of him and his intentions because he came back so soon. They are trained to look for signs or indications that the person has "immigrant intentions" and one of those signs is spending too much time in the US and having frequent trips into the US. This is likely the reason that he was not allowed into the US.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if the person got deported and us cancel the visa will this person whom got deported ever be able to get visa again to re enter the country?

Yes, there is still a chance that they can visit again. If the visa was canceled then the person has to apply for a new visa. There is no guarantee that it will be approved, but they can try. It is best to wait a few months before applying.

I hope this has helped you and hope to have earned your positive rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can this deporting be appealed?

No unfortunately there is no appeal process for this. I'm sorry. All he or she can do is reapply for another visa.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They took his passport and did not return it back to him will he get his passport back
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
is this is consider a crime?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How would it efect a person life?

No, it is not considered a crime. They should return his passport. It only affects his life in that it may be difficult to get another tourist visa in the future.

I hope this clarifies.