Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Where can i find help filling out form N-400?

Customer Question

Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

If you have any specific questions about the N-400, I'd be happy to help. Also, JustAnswer started a new program just about a month ago where you can upload a document and have an attorney review it for a small additional fee, if that's something you're interested in as well.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I don't have the from in hands right now but when i do is there anyway i can call you?

Yes, definitely. Phone calls are a small additional fee per the site's policy. I'll send you the link, and then you can just accept when you're ready and the system will allow us to connect via phone.

Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 21 days ago.

Hi! Just checking in to see if you'd still like help with your question, or to connect over a phone call? Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!