Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

When i was in US i was on b1b2 visa it was 10 years and they

Customer Question

When i was in US i was on b1b2 visa it was 10 years and they have given me six months entry. while in six months i have applied to USCIS change of status and they approved my status as f1 with the approval notice i797A. And i was doing ESL course for 1 and half year and i recently start my masters and all of sudden i came back to my home country because of my father was sick. When i was trying to back to US i was approach myself to US consulate to get my visa stamp and they denied me and wrote on my b1b2 visa as ( VRVK
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
also they have given me form of 214b
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

It means that your visa was revoked/cancelled and that it was because they believe that you have immigrant intent. Do you have any idea why they believed that?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
i really don't have any idea about that and they just asked me several questions regarding when did i first travel to US. and i was answered them and then he took few minutes and just gave me back my passport with VRVK and also hand over me form of 214b.

Did you take any classes while you were on B-2 instead of when you were on F-1?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 24 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

All you can do is apply again. You would have to file for a B-2 visa which can be found here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html

If they believe you are inadmissible because of some action that you took to violate a visa, you would need a 212(d)(3) waiver which can either be done by the immigration officer at the interview or after just on their computer (take a look at this link):

https://fam.state.gov/searchapps/viewer?format=html&query=212(d)(3)&links=212,D,3&url=/FAM/09FAM/09FAM030503.html#M305_3_3_A

You can find more information here:

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2003,0930-labrie.shtm

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 21 days ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!