Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

What happens when your deported, then you find out that you

Customer Question

What happens when your deported, then you find out that you are a us citizen because one of your parents became a us citizen before you were 18
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You prove that you were a U.S. Citizen before you were deported and you apply for a U.S. Passport and you come back to the U.S. Hopefully, you can prove that you were a U.S. Citizen before you were deported or before whatever caused you to be placed into deportation proceedings.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Find was deported from California to Mexico

Ok. I understand that, but it doesn't change the answer. If it turns out that you were a U.S. Citizen before you were deported or before your reason for being deported, then you could apply for a U.S. Passport to come back to the U.S. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

I don't understand why you are ignoring me. Would you like me to help you find out if you have a claim for U.S. Citizenship? Did you commit some crime that got you deported? What was it?

Well, I can't help you if you don't respond. You aren't going to get a more economic way of getting help from a licensed attorney. Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Hay algo mas que puedo hacer para usted? Si no, por favor de no olvidarse de dejar una opinion si la respuesta fue util. Si no deja una opinion positiva, entonces no me dan credito por ayudarle. No le cobran de nuevo y podemos seguir hablando sin cargos adicionales si usted tiene otras preguntas. Tambien, le pido que entienda que a veces la ley no tiene solucion y que si la respuesta es verdadera, la verdad siempre es util. Gracias!