Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I am from Canada married to a us citizen taken place in the

Customer Question

I am from Canada married to a us citizen taken place in the US, though I travel to the US on B2 visa each time. I traveled to us twice after my marriage on B2 visa, (now it is 4 month that we are married), This time again I got another B2 to travel to US and reunite with my husband and apply for AOS. But I have figured out that I have made two mistakes: the first one is that I have married before and I am gonna be recognized as having preconcieved intention, and second on my application for my B2 visa I have put my status divorced instead of married. Now, I want to know about the solution to my case. does form 601 or any other thing gonna help?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer. You can send a request to speak with me by phone by clicking on the "Call Me" button on this Q&A page.

Canadians don't need a visa stamp. You actually applied for one and it was issued?

You applied for this visa stamp after you married for the second time?

Have you maintained your compelling ties to Canada such as job, home, auto registration, or did you make a clean sweep and get rid of every thing intending not to go back?

Judith