Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I got a question i got my interview today and was very

Customer Question

i got a question i got my interview today and was very disappointed???? why did i get and form n 14 and then she said to be mailed???
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes naturalization i was doing
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no can not affort one need something quick and easyt
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
will i get denied my citizenship. and get my green card taken away??? i am really very worried. thank you
Expert:  Expert James replied 30 days ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please give me some time to review your question. It might take a little while, but I WILL be back to continue this conversation.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
After the treatment I received today, and after the long haul and waiting and submitting paperwork, I feel like withdrawing my citizenship application. Will I get deported? Just wondering ... if you think its still a matter worth pursuing then let me know. I am perfectly fine with a green card.
Expert:  Expert James replied 29 days ago.
Hello again. Sorry for the long delay. It was too late last night, but I am back today.And sorry you are going through this experience. I am sure it is frustrating dealing with this immigration issue. But don't give up just yet.
All the N-14 is supposed to do is tell you that a decision cannot be made yet, and asks you for additional information.So what does your N-14 say and what does it ask for?Do you have a negative history of some sort?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
It just says Please follow the instructions on Form N-14. To be mailed she wrote on the form with pen
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
i have no negative history but the visa forum i am part of online is telling me they are still viewing this application like the removal of conditions part. submit leases photos every document saying that we were and still are together.

First of all, not believe everything you see in a forum. One person's experience is not the same as every one else's experience. The N-14 is a general form. So it does not mean it is a denial, and it does not mean whatever they want has anything to do with the "removal of conditions" stuff.

If the form does not tell you what you need to provide then they cannot say that it has anything to do with your marriage. They are just telling you what their experience is. Don't depend on them, and then worry so much about a denial, when you haven't been denied and you don't even know why you got the N-14 yet.

Why would you have an issue with marriage?

Did you get your green card through marriage?

If so, are you still married?

When did you become a permanent resident?

When did you file the N-400 application?

Expert:  Expert James replied 25 days ago.

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and may require additional assistance. However, I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you!