Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I started a full time job june of 2015, my AGI for 2015 was

Customer Question

I started a full time job june of 2015, my AGI for 2015 was 17,370 (worked 6 months), so far this year I have received $23,000 in compensation with 2 months left. My employer has written a letter stating my date of hire (6/15/15) as well as a full years compensation (10/1/15-9/30/16 for a total of $29,005) and all money paid for 2016 year to date ($23,703). I have had the letter from my job notarized. will this be acceptable to prove income?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes, ive filed forms g-325a for both me and my wife, form ds-261 (agent notice) and form d-261, and application IV, all that is left is the affidavit of support, all fees have been paid as well
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you.

Is this proving income for the I-864?

Expert:  Expert James replied 28 days ago.

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and may require additional assistance. However, I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you!