Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

WHERE DO FIND U.S. EMBASSY PHILIPPINES FILE TO SEE A

Customer Question

WHERE DO FIND U.S. EMBASSY PHILIPPINES FILE TO SEE A CERTICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT WAS ISSUE TO ME TO MARRIED IN THE PHILIPPINES. ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS VERIFY U.S DEPARTMENT RECORDS. WHAT IS INVOLE IS FRAUD OF FEDERAL BENFITS. IF CAN GET LETTER FROM THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT STATING THERE IS NO LETTER THEN I CAN STOP THE FRAUD OF FEDERAL BENFITS. I HAVE SERVICE THIS COUNTRY FOR 41 YEARS. SO IAM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this lady is using 2 marriage license from the Philippines with my name on it. the family court would not allow me to submit this in the court. with all my supporting documents that I gave social security they will not give any of my money to her after I am dead. this judge gave all of opm retirement check to her by changing the words on court order.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Please give me some time to review your question. It might take a little while, but I WILL be back to continue this conversation.

I am really confused. Do you have a file with the Department of State? Or you are looking to get someone else's records at the embassy?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need sworn adifite that is no letter on file to get married in the philippines. She show up in Japan says she is married to and there is American courts there do anything about it. I did not know marriage laws of the philippines. She is using 2 marriage licences. One for there on land deed title and one to enter the u.s. with my name on it. Both licence have my name on it. I found about it 4 years ago and I try present in the court and the would not allow it. She using the 2nd one in the courts here in Las vegas. It very important to get sworn statement from the u.s state department stating there no such certificate on file to married there in the philippines. Once I get statement then I can file law suit in federal court for fraud of federal benfits which I can show beyond shallow doubt. So I am asking for help to get that statement from the state department. What we looking for file for year 1986 from the u.s embassy in the philippines.

You aren't answering my question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is the question. I think you should call me then I can explain to you little better.

I sent you the offer for a phone call.