Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I am refugees I file out my file card on June I get finger

Customer Question

Hi I am refugees I file out my file green card on June I get finger print July 7 and September 14 my case transfer another office for jurisdiction to Chicago to Nebraska sow I am worry
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Ni No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

No need to worry.

USCIS is moving cases to different service centers because of the backlogs. So if one service center is experiencing a very heavy case load they more the case to an office where there are less cases so that you do not end up waiting more than a year to have your adjustment of status approved.

Currently it is running am much as 6-9 months to get your final interview so be patient. Your combo card for permission to work and advance parole that is being issued in 90-100 days.

Unfortunately that is a long wait but USCIS has promised to try to shorten those waits.

Don't worry there is nothing wrong with your case, it was just moved to try to make it worked on faster.

I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith