Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My passport has been confiscated by the ICE officers. i

Customer Question

my passport has been confiscated by the ICE officers. i applied for TPS and am plaanning to travel in few months so need my passport back.what do you suggest?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: what sort of paperwork do you mean
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i hve not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am and removal proceeding and i have a master hering in february 2017
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I wlll be the immigration attorney helping you today.

You can contact your local ICE office and request that your passport be returned. If it is not returned then you can also apply for a new passport.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you! Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time. If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.
Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer but that you did not leave a feedback or ask any questions. Please let me know if I can help. Your satisfaction is my goal and I'd like to earn your positive rating.