Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I'm waiting for the date of interview for my child, and my

Customer Question

I'm waiting for the date of interview for my child, and my is in Germany please help me about that thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Your son as an interview appointment for what type of visa? How old is he? Why can't you go to the appointment?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.