Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I have just submitted an advance parole request to visit an

Customer Question

Hi i have just submitted an advance parole request to visit an ailing relative in my home country Guatemala. Work would like to send to me to Switzerland as well. is there a problem if a submit a second request? the first request was also just submitted about a week ago, or can call and use the same form/request? any information will be highly appreciated.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you request multiple trips on the I-131?

What is your immigration status?

Juidth

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Judith,I'm glad i was able to get you again as you have helped on the past. This is actually a question for my brother. He just sent the letter on Monday but hasn't gotten a confirmation yet. He requested multiple trips but only to guatemala but just today he was asked if there was a way fro him to travel for work to switzerland

No problems.

He will get multiple entries and they do not restrict the AP to any one place. It is simply "Advance Parole" multiple entries".

He can use it to go to Guatemala and Switzerland for work.

Remember you can always ask for me with "FOR JUDITH".

Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.
Judith

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
great news, i was thinking it had to be for that specific purpose.Now one last question for my case if you don't mind.
I finally got the funds to send my adjustment of status but I also need to renew my DACA. I can’t recall if you helped me answered this already but since both applications have the employment authorization, i still need to submit it for both packages correct?

Yes, you need to submit the I-765 under your adjustment of status (no additional filing fee) and also file it under DACA to cover any gap in getting it through your adjustment of status.

Judith

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when you say no additional fee does it mean I don't have to pay the exact fees for adjustment?

I-765 and I-131 is included in I-485 fee of $1070.

This should be new question thread. Totally different issue from your brother's AP.

Judith