How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28408
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just submitted an advance parole request to visit an

Customer Question

Hi i have just submitted an advance parole request to visit an ailing relative in my home country Guatemala. Work would like to send to me to Switzerland as well. is there a problem if a submit a second request? the first request was also just submitted about a week ago, or can call and use the same form/request? any information will be highly appreciated.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you request multiple trips on the I-131?

What is your immigration status?


Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Judith,I'm glad i was able to get you again as you have helped on the past. This is actually a question for my brother. He just sent the letter on Monday but hasn't gotten a confirmation yet. He requested multiple trips but only to guatemala but just today he was asked if there was a way fro him to travel for work to switzerland
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 months ago.

No problems.

He will get multiple entries and they do not restrict the AP to any one place. It is simply "Advance Parole" multiple entries".

He can use it to go to Guatemala and Switzerland for work.

Remember you can always ask for me with "FOR JUDITH".

Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
great news, i was thinking it had to be for that specific purpose.Now one last question for my case if you don't mind.
I finally got the funds to send my adjustment of status but I also need to renew my DACA. I can’t recall if you helped me answered this already but since both applications have the employment authorization, i still need to submit it for both packages correct?
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 months ago.

Yes, you need to submit the I-765 under your adjustment of status (no additional filing fee) and also file it under DACA to cover any gap in getting it through your adjustment of status.


Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when you say no additional fee does it mean I don't have to pay the exact fees for adjustment?
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 4 months ago.

I-765 and I-131 is included in I-485 fee of $1070.

This should be new question thread. Totally different issue from your brother's AP.


Related Immigration Law Questions