How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lady in Ghana and she is coming over to me but she

Customer Question

I have a lady in Ghana and she is coming over to me but she need 2,000 pounds to come over on a declaration fee note can u tell me if it is right thanks
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: She has all the paper work
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 months ago.

Good day, my name is Brandon. The short answer is "no", that is not right. Is this a woman whom you have never met in person?

Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 months ago.

If not, I would be particularly weary. She is either innocently mistaken, or she is trying to scam you. Either way, there is not a 2,000 pounds declaration fee note to be paid. I hope that this helps. Let me know if further clarification is needed, and please leave a rating once you are finished (it is how I am credited). Thank you!

Related Immigration Law Questions