Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I resigned my company A and I am in notice period for next

Customer Question

Hi ,
I resigned my company A and I am in notice period for next two weeks, company B is applied for H1B transfer with USCIS in premium processing and got the receipt notice and Company B shared receipt notice information and I found that my DOB is wrongly mentioned in H1B docs, I notified them today itself.
1. What type of process company B to follow to correct my DOB?
2. Will it delay my H1B transfer in Company B due to DOB issues?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Was it an error on the part of the company or on the part of USCIS?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is on Company's part

Well, the good thing about Premium Processing is that there is a direct email that they give for communication. What you can do is draft a letter of explanation or an email of explanation, ask that the I-129 be amended to show the correct birthdate, make a new I-129 that has the correct birthdate and scan it and attach it to the email, and also send a scanned copy of your birth certificate and passport that show the correct birthdate. Do it quickly because they tend to approve quickly.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!