Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My Father visiting me on B1/B2 visa got sick and got a

Customer Question

Hi, My Father visiting me on B1/B2 visa got sick and got a surgery
now the bill is 200KI have signed I 134 in 2007 sponsoring him...not sure what will be my liability
Did not sign any paper in Hospital...The hospital is a county hospital in California
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.