Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
93473422

I got my H1B this year. It work for a consulting firm. My

Customer Question

I got my H1B this year. It work for a consulting firm. My company i.e. the consulting firm filed my H1B for a client A and for Atlanta location. I got that H1B approval and it started on Oct 1, 2016. I was on F1 visa and then I got this H1B approval. I don't have an H1B visa on my passport. Moreover, I changed my client from A to B a couple of weeks ago and my location from Atlanta to Chicago. So my company filed an H1B amendment and is currently pending. I plan to go to India in November and I will be attending the H1B visa interview for the first time. Do I need to wait for H1B amendment approval to go for the visa interview? Can I go with my old H1B approval and my new H1B amendment receipt notice? Is there a risk?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I see that you requested a phone call, I'll go ahead and send you the link, then once you accept we can be connected.