Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

Does the United States recognize the marriage of an American

Customer Question

Does the United States recognize the marriage of an American and Filipino national if they got married in the Philippines?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Yes, the US will recognize the marriage between an American and Filipino even if they got married in the Philippines as long as the marriage is considered legal and valid in the Philippines.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 3 days ago.

Hello again. I see that you were able to view all my answers a few days ago but you have not responded or left a rating. Please let me know if you have followup if not kindly remember to leave feedback. Thanks for your consideration.